CrossRoads Lumberton Ford Lincoln X-Plan
CrossRoads Lumberton Ford Lincoln gladly accepts X Plan Purchases on most new Ford vehicles. X-Plan Pricing is available on new Ford vehicles to a growing number of people. X-Plan price is much less than MSRP and you still get the same rebates & interest rates available to the general public. Many local employers are signed up for the Partner Pricing program and more joining on a daily basis. Fill out the form below and one of our Ford Partner Team Members and we will walk you through the process. See below for all the details of Ford's Partner Recognition Pricing Program.
CrossRoads Ford is one of the top dealers in the country offering access to over 2500 new Ford vehicles at our 11 locations in North Carolina and Virginia.
The New Vehicle Purchase Program (X-Plan) also known as the Partner Recognition Program, is offered by Ford Motor Company to the employees, retirees, spouses and other household members (driver’s license required for proof of residency) of selected Tier 1 suppliers, business partners, fleet partners and special organizations having a unique relationship with the Ford Motor Company. Participation in the program is contingent on the Partner Company's continued relationship with Ford Motor Company and will stay in effect until terminated by either party upon a thirty (30) days prior written notice provided to the other party. Ford Motor Company may terminate this program upon thirty (30) days notice at its respective sole discretion.
An eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up to two (2) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below:
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract), retirees and spouses of eligible Partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and members of specific organizations or groups.
- Residents of the same household as listed above(driver’s license required for proof of residency).
- Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
- For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
- For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
- For members of the EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) only, membership cards must be used for proof of membership and should indicate 30-day minimum membership.
- For members of the Disabled American Veterans Association only, membership cards must be used for proof of membership.
- For members of the Society of Hispanic MBAs only, membership cards must be used for proof of membership.
- Current Ford and Lincoln model year and prior model year vehicles sold in the United States. See your local dealer for vehicle eligibility.
- Vehicles may be ordered from production or, if the dealer agrees, may be selected from the inventory of the dealership. Dealers are not required to participate, but if they do, they must be an authorized Ford Motor Company dealer for the product sold and agree to abide by the New Vehicle Purchase Program guidelines set forth in this document.
- Prior model year vehicles may be purchased or leased while supplies last for products under X-Plan. See your selling dealer for details.
- Dealer demonstrator units (no mileage restriction). No additional discount is permitted beyond incentives compatible with an X-Plan deal.
- Certain commercial use or specialty products and certain "low-supply" vehicles as defined by Ford.
- F-Super Duty F-450 Chassis, F-550 and above, E-Series E-450, F-150 Raptor, Focus RS, Mustang Shelby GT and Shelby GT500.
- Used vehicles.
- Driver training vehicles.
- The dealer is required to provide you with a true copy of the factory invoice showing the Partner Recognition price on the line labeled X-Plan. You should also receive a complete and signed AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement showing each item and its price. Do not sign this form if it is blank or if you do not understand how the price was calculated. All added items must be documented on this form, including negative equity on trade, and gifts.
- The X-Plan price is the amount shown in the box labeled "X-Plan" near the bottom of the factory invoice. The New Vehicle Purchase Program price includes advertising, finance costs, transportation, fuel charges and Ford Motor Company administrative fees. The dealership may not charge extra for these items.
- The New Vehicle Purchase Program customer is entitled to the price in effect at the time the vehicle was invoiced. Any money refunded to the dealer by Ford Motor Company for price increases occurring after the order is submitted, but before shipment to the dealer, must be refunded to the customer.